James Becker & Co are specialist rural Chartered Accountants. Offering over 60 years of expertise in the agricultural field, we are a firm focused on results and driven by producing outcomes for our clients.
We understand the realities faced by primary producers
Acting for some of Australia’s family-based primary producers, we recognise the challenges you face across financial, economic, environmental and social landscapes. We take the time to understand your operation and tailor our service to your specific needs. With a background of hands-on experience in the rural sector, our knowledge of the industry makes us well-placed to assist you.
We’re on top of the taxation, compliance and industry requirements
We acknowledge that each client group is different and no one should settle for a broad approach on any taxation matter. By knowing the intricacies of our client’s operation, we can provide relevant advice and practical solutions. Through our involvement in the industry, we are across the increasing demands imposed by industry and government regulators.
We take an innovative approach
When it comes to your budgeting and recording needs, James Becker & Co take an innovative approach, believing it is critical to produce accurate and transparent reporting for both statutory, management and financing purposes.
We work alongside you and your team
We work collaboratively with your team of legal and financial advisors. We all know that every cog of the engine must be working to have the machine running smoothly and efficiently and your business is no exception. By having a solid team backing your business, it can operate at its fullest potential.
We operate independently
Our firm is driven by helping our clients succeed in their goals. By operating independently, this ensures our only consideration is what is in our client’s best interest and allows us to provide relevant advice.
Our rural services
- Income taxation compliance
- GST compliance, including preparation & lodgment of Business Activity Statements
- General taxation advice & planning
- Corporate governance, regulatory & industry compliance
- Assistance to understand & satisfy employer obligations, including administration, PAYGW & superannuation
- Structuring advice and establishment of entities
- Key acquisitions & sales
- Trigger cash flow & budgeting
- Multi-generational development & planning
- Compilation of financial information & budgets to facilitate & meet banking requirements